1. What is Gypbond?
- A one part, ready-to- use internal plaster bonding agent with added aggregate to provide a key prior to plastering on smooth surfaces.
- Bonding Agent for smooth surfaces Contains sand/aggregate to provide plaster key.
- Ready to use, one coat application.
- Perfect for use on smooth substrates.
- Pigmented Blue to identify treated areas.
- Phthalate free formulation
2. What is the competitive advantage of using Gypbond?
- Better Adhesion properties than other products available in the market.
- Better Coverage than other products available in the market.
- Faster application process, hence savings in application time and greater manpower output under given conditions.
3. Why we should choose VANS GYPBOND ?
VANS GYPBOND is a bonding agent for smooth surfaces which is ready to use , “one coat application” . VANS GYPBOND successfully replaces the ancient process of hacking the wall. This is phthalate free formulation which is perfect to use in smooth surfaces.
4. What is “Phthalate free formulation”?
Meeting the consumers’ increasing environmental awareness, the Company developed the Phthalate Free formulation. Completely free of phthalates, the innovative composition guarantees the purity of liquids keeping unaltered the food organoleptic features.
5. What is the procedure of applying VANS GYPBOND?
VANS GYPBOND is ready to use one coat application. Following are the steps one has to follow.
- Step 1 – Ensure all the surface are clean from any containments that may hinder adhesion, including any loose or flaking material.
- Step 2 – Allow the wall to dry.
- Step 3 – Thoroughly stir VANS GYPBOND before use.
- Step 4 – DO not dilute, Simply apply one coat using a brush roller and leave to dry for a minimum of 24 hrs before wall plastering.
NOTE: Cold or humid conditions may increase drying time. Do not use in temp. below 5 dregrees.
6. VANS GYPBOND will give the same result as wall hacking?
Vans Gypbond is always a better alternative over hacking. Hacking is not only very crude method of creating bond between Gypsum and Concrete surface but also, it weakens the RCC structure. Hacking is not uniformly distributed since it’s done in a random way. Depth of hacking and pitch of hacking variance over a given surface remains high due to fatigue factor.
8. What should be the maximum thickness of the Cement Mortar plaster?
Maximum thickness of the Cement Mortar Plaster can be achieved to 25mm, in two steps/coats.
Second coat shall be applied when the first coat is relatively set and hard enough for easy working.
9. How VANS Gypbond is different than any other bonding agents?
VANS Gypbond is safer and has high coverage than other products available in the market.
10. Is it preservative or reusable?
Yes. If it’s stored in cool environment and in an air sealed container or bucket.
11. How one coat application can replace wall hacking?
VANS Gypbond creates excellent adhesion over the concrete surface and stand strong enough under excessive pull load conditions without weakening base concrete surface. Hence, it effectively replaces wall hacking.